<body>

♥ SHEREE


♥13 yrs old♥

♥
17 March;Pisces♥

♥
Current AHS-ian[1DILIGENCE]♥

♥
Ex-TKPS-ian♥

♥
Badminton♥

♥ Unspoken Words


I never want to hurt you,
unless you wanted me to..
I'll never want to..
if I had a choice..
NOT for money,

NOT for fame,
JUST for you,
I sign my name=D
♥ Heart_wants♥


♥LoLliPoPs[Greenapple]XD:)
TeddiesXD:)
Badminton:)
Own MacBook:)
I-Phone:)
Grey:)
Green:)
Try to make ALICIA smile more:)
Make JR Gor happy:)
Protect HUILING from harm:)
♥ LIKES&DISLIKES♥


♥LIKES:
Candies;Chocolates;Bubble-tea;就想赖着你;Momo Love;Hi My Sweetheart;JUSTIN BIEBER;TAYLOR SWIFT;AVRIL LAVIGNE;SUPER JUNIOR;SS501;S.H.E.;FAHRENHEIT;RANDOM-STUFF
♥DISLIKES:
*******;spammers;liars;backstabbers;betrayers;two-faced ppl
♥ LoVaBlEs


I never want to hurt you,
-->ShAO JiN RUi[ MY SUNShiNE ]~My one and only大哥
-->SiM HUi LiNG[ MY AHDAJIO ]~My 1st大姐
-->AlICiA GOH SI YI[ MY MENTOR & JIE-JIE]~My 2nd大姐
-->JAMiE SiM[ MY DARLING GAL ]~My precious小妹
-->REGiNE ChONG[ MY BELOVED SIS ]~My cute 2nd妹妹
-->LAU ZHi XiN[ MY ANGEl ]~My original 3rd妹妹
-->TeH YU XuAN[ MY BESTIE! ]~My朋友
♥ Exits


ME_heart_YOU


Jamie Sim:]
Alicia-jiejie:]
ZhiXin:]
Regine:]
Huiling:]
JR GOR:]

TKPS-ians


TKPS-Student Leaders' Alumni:]
Jolyn:]
Elena:]
Bernice Gn:]

Harmonians'09-ians


Eyu Jia Yi:]
Jared Ng:]
WeePing:]
Goh Xin Lei:]
Zhe Syuen:]
6 Harmony'09:]

AHS-ians


KaLing:]
HuiXuan;]
Joycey:]
JiaXin:]
Bernice Yong:]
1Diligence:]
Dannica:]
Tania:]
YuXuan:]
KaiYue:]
♥ Remember to TAG!:]


♥ Memories


♥ Jul 1, 2010

♥ Music



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥ Thursday, July 01, 2010

My Complicate Life ♥

Hey guys,nice to see you visiting!!Do pop around for a tag,will you?Please no snide comments or insults or vulgarities,thanks:)

I want to say..
"Hellos" to JR,Huiling,HuiJing,Jamie,YuXuan, Natalie, ShiYing, Casslyn and PeiJun and Jiawei:))
"Hi(s)" to Ben, Bernice Gn, JiaHua, KaiTing, Emily, JiaYi, Joyce, XinYing, Nicole:P
"Heys" to all AHS-ians, especially 1Diligence-2010 and AHS-Badminton and TKPS:D

Erm, if any of you happen to be Justin Bieber's fans, scream with me!!!



♥ My World My Life

6:43 PM